Investonline continues to provide investors with new and innovative ways to manage their financial plan online while engaging with our team of professional Client Portfolio Managers.
Our state-of-the-art financial planning tools assists clients to create their plans through video meetings and screen-sharing technology. This enables investors to have an interactive and ongoing financial planning experience from the comfort of their own home or office.
There are so many important aspects to managing your savings: having the right tax structure, estate plan, risk profile, investment strategy, enough liquidity, best administrator, personalised service, and ongoing expert advice. This should all combine into a personalised financial plan that we can compose for you at Investonline.
We have recently introduced a new fintech tool called Asset-Map to our services, which allows us to securely gather your financial information and create a simple one-page financial summary of your assets, liabilities, income and expenditure. Please click here to create your personal profile to start this simple financial gathering process.
Our 3-step digital financial planning process comprises the following:
Step 1: Complete the Asset-Map questionnaire
The Asset-Map link securely connects you to a series of questions requiring your answer. These help us better understand your financial situation, especially who is important to you, your current financial position and your lifestyle goals moving forward.
Step 2 – We will develop a model and discuss various planning scenarios with you
After we have received your completed Asset-Map questionnaire, we will build your financial model and contact you to schedule a financial planning session via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. We will model different financial scenarios with you during the session, which will include planning for your investment strategy, living expenses, lifestyle goals, tax efficiency, estate planning and investment liquidity.
We will establish a recommended investment portfolio that is suited to your needs and risk profile. These typically range from conservative (low risk) to aggressive (high risk) selections. Portfolios are invested into a diverse range of funds, managed by industry leaders which include Allan Gray, Coronation, Prudential and Ninety One.
Screen-sharing Modelling Example
- The blue line illustrates a client’s current strategy and how long their savings will last when selecting a conservative investment strategy and budgeted income.
- The grey line illustrates a planned scenario and how long savings will last when selecting a moderate investment strategy and budgeted income.
- Modeling buttons allow us to explore various other adjustments to your financial plan, i.e., changing your retirement date (green lines), liquidity constraints, including goals and viewing the outcomes of various investment strategies.
Step 3 – We will implement your plan and review its positioning regularly
Your investments will be implemented according to your personalised financial plan, and we will review your plan and investment strategy with you regularly, to ensure that they both stay relevant. This will be a proactive relationship with you to discuss your objectives as they change, as well as our market views and strategies.
Investonline Investment Structure
Investonline’s services include:
- Planning to meet your financial and retirement goals.
- Advising on the most appropriate post-retirement investment vehicles and drawdown rates.
- Providing an investment strategy to suit your risk profile and achieving a return to meet your long-term goals.
- Reviewing all your investments (both local and offshore) continuously, monitoring your financial plan and regularly providing a formal review of your investment portfolio.
- Recommending necessary adjustments to ensure your goals are optimally achieved with the least risk and most cost and tax efficiency.
- You will gain access to a personal Client Portfolio Manager who will ensure your investment strategy and financial plan are kept up to date.
- We are available to assist your family, friends, and colleagues.